Android Game Development for Beginners – Learn Core Concepts
Learn Android Game Development with Android Studio and Java by making a complete Plane Shooter game in View
What you’ll learn
- You’ll be able to build a complete 2D game in less than 3 hours.
- You’ll have a clear understanding of the core concepts behind a 2D game.
- You’ll be able to brush-up on your Java skills.
- You’ll be able to create different levels for your game.
- Monetize your app through Google Admob and start getting some revenue.
- We’ll be using Java in this course, and since it’s an OOP language, it’s important to learn OOP fundamentals first. One of my courses titled “Object-Oriented Programming Fundamentals” teaches that. Note that, it does not teach Java specifically. But it’s important to learn that first to be able to work with Java, Kotlin, C++, Python, C#, or any other OOP-based languages.
- You should have Android Studio installed.
- Some basic programming experience like variable, if-else, loop, method.
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfectly suitable for anyone interested in making Android Games from scratch but don’t know where to start.
- If you want to learn the core concepts of 2D game development like animation, touch event, collision detection, playing sound, saving score, etc. then this course is right for you.
- If you want to learn game development by writing code in Java.