Computer Vision with Python
Learn the latest techniques in computer vision with Python and OpenCV!
What you’ll learn
- Manipulate and open Images with NumPy
- Perform image manipulation with OpenCV, including smoothing, blurring, thresholding, and morphological operations.
- Use OpenCV to work with image files
- Draw shapes on images and videos with OpenCV
- Access to a computer with an internet connection.
- Basic python programming
- Some programming experience
- A webCam if you want to learn the video streaming content
- Must have Install Permissions on Computer
Who this course is for:
- Python Developers interested in Computer Vision and Deep Learning
- BSC, BCA, MCA, Btech, MSC and IT Students or proffesional
- Anyone interested in Computer Vision or Artificial Intelligence