Google Data Studio Complete Beginners to Advanced Tutorial
Learn the best Cloud-based BI & Data Visualization tool – Google Data Studio – & Create Exceptional Reports in minutes!
What you’ll learn
- Know about Google Data Studio as an Enterprise Level BI tool
- How to use Google Data Studio to create Interactive and Beautiful Dashboards
- How to connect to various Data Sources with Live Examples
- All the Chart Types in Google Data Studio like Bar, Time Series, Geo Maps, Scatter Plots, etc and how to configure each of them
- Sharing Reports as is, as Customized bookmarks or as Templates
- Embedding external content like Websites in your Report, and also embedding your report in your Website with Live Example.
- Add Action Controls like Dropdowns, Sliders, and other Filter controls in your report to add user interactivity
- How to Blend data from different Tables to bring together to create one report
- Create Tricky Calculated Fields and Parameters
- Advanced Features like REGEX_EXP (Regular Expressions)
- Using Community Visualizations and Built-in Templates to get your working report ready quickly.
- Best Chart Practices to create useful, interactive, feature-rich, and beautiful Reports.
- This is a Beginner friendly course so you can start learning Google Data Studio without any prior knowledge, and without any coding expertise. You just need a Computer with Internet Connectivity.
Who this course is for:
- Business Intelligence Enthusiasts want to learn Google Data Studio
- Any Individuals or Organizations having their own website
- Working Professionals looking to learn a new powerful tool for Dashboard Development and Data Visualization
- Students who want to enter the field of Data Analytics or Business Intelligence