Introduction to Business Analytics Develop essential data analytics skills to grow your business
What you’ll learn
- Basics of analytics terminology
- How data is used to make business decisions
- Identify the ideal analytical methodology for your specific needs
- Understand ways to collect, analyze, and visualize data
- Descriptive Analytics and how they are embedded in most organizations
- An understanding of how predictive models can improve your ability to make decisions in an uncertain world
- Prescriptive Analytics and how it helps to formulate recommendations of what you should do
- What is Data Management: Architecture, Quality, and Privacy
- Master fundamental concepts and practices of the analytics life cycle and understand the best practices for each stage
- This is a non-technical program, no coding background is required.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs/Business owners
- Marketers, Bloggers, Social media managers, and in general anyone working in Digital channels.
- Professionals looking for an up-skill opportunity
- Finance experts with a desire for making use of their company data.
- Fresh Graduates that want to get a taste of the different disciplines of analytics.