Introduction to R programming & RStudio for beginners
Introduction to R programming & RStudio for beginners – with practical exercises
What you’ll learn
- A comprehensive introduction to R programming & R Studio
- Introduction to R coding
- Introduction to data science
- introduction to data analytics
- how to install R studio
- how to analyze data using R and R studio
- Some secondary level mathematics might be helpful, but not compulsory
- you should have a basic understanding of Computer Programming terminologies.
- A basic understanding of any of the programming languages will help you in understanding the R programming concepts and move fast on the learning track.
Who this course is for:
- data science students
- data analytics students
- statistics students
- statistical analysis students
- data engineering students
- people interested in data science
- people interested in data analytics with R
- people with python coding skills, interested to learn more about R programming
- Data Science beginners
- This course is designed for software programmers, statisticians, and data miners who are looking forward to developing statistical software using R programming.
- If you are trying to understand the R programming language as a beginner, this course will give you enough understanding of almost all the concepts of the language from where you can take yourself to higher levels of expertise.