Fundamental of Embedded Operating Systems
Concept of Embedded OS, Embedded Linux, Android and TinyOS.
What you’ll learn
- Basic Concept of Embedded Operating Systems.
- Learn About the Embedded Linux.
- Learn about Android.
- Learn About the TinyOS Operating System
- Basic knowledge of science and mathematics
- Basic Knowledge of Electronics
If you want to make the Carrier in Embedded System? If you want to make the Application in Real time? Then this course is beneficial for you in Starting Level. In this Course you Learn all about the Embedded Operating System.
The Course Content are:
- What is an Embedded System?
- The architecture of Embedded System.
- Characteristics of Embedded OS.
- Developing an Embedded OS.
- Adapting an existing commercial operating system
- Purpose-built embedded operating system
- Timing Constraints in Embedded OS.
- What is Embedded Linux?
- What is Cross Compiler?
- Embedded Linux File Systems.
- Advantages of Embedded Linux.
- What is Android?
- Features of Android.
- Android Version.
- What is TinyOS?
- Structure of TinyOS.
- TinyOS Goals.
- TinyOS Components.
- TinyOS Components -Tasks
- TinyOS Components – Commands
- TinyOS Components – Events
- TinyOS Scheduler.
- TinyOS Resource Interface. After completing this course, you will have the knowledge of both Hardware Components and Operating Systems. You are able to plan and use embedded operating systems in resource-constraint devices for Internet-of-Things applications.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for the Bachelor’s and Master’s students, who like practical programming and making IoTs applications!
- Who wants to make Real-time Application in Embedded Systems.