Learn to Host Multiple Domains on one Virtual Server
Setup and Host Multiple Sites on one Server using Digital Ocean. Setup Virtual Hosts and Secure all Domains with SSL.
What you’ll learn
- Deploy and Configure Virtual Servers
- Create and attach Floating IP’s to Digital Ocean Droplets
- Install Ubuntu on a Virtual Server
- Configure Apache, MySQL, PHP, and PhpMyAdmin on a Virtual Server
- Setup a basic, cost-effective hosting service for clients
- Host Multiple websites on a single server
- Configure Name Servers, DNS Zone Files, and Virtual Host files
- Secure multiple domains on a single server with SSL Certificates
- Access and test server configurations through a web proxy
- Students will require an internet connection and a PC or MAC Computer System.
- FTP Agent such as FileZilla (Recommended but not required)
- Terminal for MAC users or PuTTY for Windows Users
Who this course is for:
- Students are interested in learning how to deploy virtual servers.
- interested in learning how to navigate the Digital Ocean admin panel
- who interested in learning how to configure Apache, MySQL, PHP, and PhpMyAdmin on Ubuntu 18.04
- Students interested in hosting multiple domains on a single virtual server
- who want an introduction to starting a web hosting service for clients
- Students who require knowledge on configuring Name Servers, DNS Zone files, and Virtual Host Files
- Students who want to secure multiple domains on a single server, with SSL Certificates