Machine Learning- From Basics to Advanced
A beginners guide to learn Machine Learning (including Hands-on projects – From Basic to Advance Level)
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to use NumPy, to do fast mathematical calculations in machine learning.
- Learn what is Machine Learning and Data Wrangling in machine learning.
- Learn how to use sci-kit-learn for data-preprocessing in machine learning.
- Learn different model selection and feature selection techniques in machine learning.
- Learn about cluster analysis and anomaly detection in machine learning.
- Learn about SVMs for classification, regression, and outliers detection in machine learning.
- Basic knowledge of scripting and programming
- Basic knowledge of python programming
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to become a data scientist
- Software developers who want to learn machine learning from scratch
- Python developers who are interested to learn machine learning
- Professionals who want to start their career in Machine Learning