Network Security A-Z : Computer Networking + Cybersecurity
Become a PRO in Cyber Security, Computer Networking, Web Application Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacking and Bug Bounty
What you’ll learn
- Complete Cyber Security right from basic networking to advance ethical hacking
- How to carry out a complete penetration test with SQL Injection, XSS, CSRF, File Upload Vulnerability, Command Execution
- Entire networking related to Cybersecurity and Terminologies – Threat, Vulnerability, Incident, Management, Attacks, Exploits, Events
- Become a bug bounty hunter and learn how to earn bounties from various platforms
- Learn how to use Kali Linux for Ethical Hacking and Complete Web Application Penetration Testing
- Fundamentals of Cryptography and brief overview of malware and its types
- You will get to know about the Bug Bounty Hunting rewards such as Hall of Fame, Reward Money, Reputation, and Appreciation.
- Cybersecurity Terminologies – Threat, Vulnerability, Incident, Management, Attacks, Exploits, Events
- MOST IMPORTANT – Learn how to write a Penetration Testing Report
- Become a WHITE HAT Hacker
- Roles in Cybersecurity – CISO, CISM, CISA, Penetration Tester, Incident Response Teams
- Learn how to use Kali Linux Operating Systems commands
- Bug bounty hunting and OWASP fundamentals
- Learn about different Cybersecurity organizations – NIST, NSA, SANS Institute, OWASP, CISCO
- Using HTML injection to modify web pages to locate maliciousness
- Web hacking with burp suite
- Overview of Security Audits and Frameworks
- Learn to find vulnerabilities in a website and its exploitation.
- You don’t need to have any hacking knowledge.
- IMPORTANT – You should be enthusiastic to learn Cyber Security
- Operating System: Windows / Linux.
- Rest everything leave it to us, we will take you from novice to an expert WHITE HAT Hacker!
Who this course is for:
- Those who are looking for a perfect start in Cyber Security
- Those who are looking for a perfect start in Ethical Hacking Career
- Those who want to hack and earn money from bounties
- Pursue careers like CEH, ECSA, OSCP, CCNA, PWK, etc
- Those who want to become a SECURITY EXPERT
- Those who are looking to change their field to Information Technology
- Web developers, so they can create a secure web application & secure their existing ones.