Nutrition certification: Diet and weight loss for everyone
overview of the principles of nutritional science, human health, food is the medicine, dietary guidelines, sports
What you’ll learn
- Identify the nutrients needed by humans and explain their major functions in the body
- Describe the processes of food digestion and absorption and nutrient utilization.
- Explain the meaning of energy balance, and methods to calculate energy needs.
- Explain how nutrient requirements of humans are determined and how this information affects consumer nutrition knowledge
- . Attain literacy in nutrition and use this knowledge to improve one’s own eating habits and promote long-term health and well-being.
- NO requirements or prerequisites
Who this course is for:
- anyone who is interested in learning about weight loss and muscle gain
- Anyone who is interested in nutrition and dieting