Project Management Essential Training
The comprehensive guide for newbies to successfully learn Project Management and easily get the PMP Certification.
What you’ll learn
- Learn The Fundamentals of Project Management.
- Defining the components of a project
- Understanding What it takes to be a project manager
- Managing project scope, budget, and schedule
- Managing project resources, including people
- Managing project risk
- Identifying and managing stakeholders
- Identifying requirements and deliverables
- Developing a project plan
- Building a project schedule
- Understanding the critical path
- Managing teams
- Monitoring performance
- Closing a project
- Business skills are desired but not required to take the course
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in Project Management.