The Complete SAP Analytics Cloud Course 2021
Learn to create stories, plans, digital boardroom, analytic apps, and make predictions in SAC. Data source included.
What you’ll learn
- Create your own story to build not only pleasing but informative data visualizations
- Develop and execute the planning and budgeting using SAP Analytics Cloud
- Build big data predictive models using machine learning technologies embedded in SAC
- Master advanced tips to help you get the most out of the SAC, including BI, planning, smart predicts, and more
- Learn key concepts within SAP Analytics Cloud and valuable tips to help you use this app most effectively
- Most everything you need or want to know to deploy and use SAP Analytics Cloud
- You’ll use the skills you’ve developed to better understand and pass the SAC certificate exam in confidence
Also Read: excel- microsoft excel beginner to advance
- No prior knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud is required – this course is geared for absolute beginners.
- All you need is a working computer for this course; PC, Mac, and Linux users are all welcome.
- No paid software required – all dashboards, analysis, and forecasts will be created with Chrome (which is free)
- No previous programming language experience required.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning SAP Analytics Cloud to help with their current job or to find a new role. Business analytics is one of today’s most in-demand skills
- If you want to take one course and learn everything you need to know about SAC, take this course
- Anyone looking to answer complex business problems, generate data visualization and find a hidden pattern using data
- If your looking to take your SAC skills from beginner to advanced level and beyond, then this course is for you
- If you want to learn to SAP Analytics Cloud through building fun and useful projects, then take this course
- Absolute beginners who want to become skilled SAP business analysts